President Trump is planning to hold campaign-style rallies at which he will reveal some of the 2020 Election Voter Fraud that the media refuses to report on such as Americans who supposedly voted in the presidential election despite being deceased.
The group of rallies, first reported Sunday by Axios, will be focused on highlighting the Trump campaign’s legal effort to win back a lost election by highlighting specific examples of voter fraud.
The obituaries specifically are meant to act as evidence that President-elect Biden won the election by what the Trump team has repeatedly referred to as “illegal” votes.
There is “no daylight” between those working on the Trump campaign and those in the Trump White House, specifically senior adviser Jared Kushner and Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.
“We all have the same goal in mind, which is using the legal process over the next many days and weeks ahead to make sure that the president is re-elected,” one adviser said.
Other Voter Fraud Identified By Trump’s Lawyers:
- Challenging the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s decision that ballots arriving up to three days late can be counted in the total. The US Supreme Court has already ruled those ballots must be kept segregated and tallied separately, while the case is pending
- At least 15 ballots, and as many as 100, have been cast on behalf of dead people in Pennsylvania
- Pushing the FBI to investigate claims from a postal worker in Pennsylvania that supervisors instructed him to back-date postmarks on postal ballots
- Investigating ballot-counting software in Michigan that tallied 6,000 Trump votes as Biden votes. That supposed “error” was caught and corrected, but the same software was used in at least 30 states.
- Investigating claims that up to 9,000 people who no longer live in Nevada were allowed to vote in the state.
- Investigating claims that people who went to vote on election day were told that their ballots had already been cast for them, by someone else
- Raising doubts over software used to check signatures on mail-in ballots cast in Clark County, Nevada.
- Poll workers blatantly handing out sharpies for voters to use to fill in their ballot, despite the fact that ‘Sharpies’ are forbidden since the ‘bleed-through’ would negate their ballot.
- The sudden appearance of 200,000 Biden ballots in Michigan.
While specific locations and dates have not yet been announced, the Trump team is focusing their efforts on the must-win swing states: Georgia, Arizona, and Pennsylvania, although other states could be included, a campaign official stated.