President Trump’s handling of the Coronavirus has been labeled everything from ‘Racist’ to ‘Incompetent’.
But when compared to how Obama handled the 2009 H1N1 health crisis, President Trump has been nearly flawless.
From the moment Coronavirus started becoming front page news, President Trump’s handling of the potential health crisis has been attacked every which way by the OBAMAmnesia Democrats and their Mainstream Media cohorts.
- The New York Times urged that Coronavirus be renamed stating “Let’s call it Trumpvirus,”
- Nancy Pelosi whined that President Trump waited too long to attack the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Chuck Schumer declared President Trump was premature after he restricted travel to China over the growing concern about Coronavirus
- Chuck Schumer, then proceeded without so much as an apology, or acknowledging his own shortsighted idiocy, deleted the tweet.
Hysterically, Chuck E. Sleaze tweeted out this bit of Democratic hypocrisy:
Democrats will work with President Trump to get a handle on the coronavirus.
But he must stop the name-calling, playing politics, and blaming everyone but himself.
Lives are at stake. pic.twitter.com/3bGbsssCpN
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) February 27, 2020
- Elizabeth Warren is so repugnant she is not only fundraising off the thousands who have died after being infected by coronavirus. She also introduced a bill in the Senate that ‘would transfer the money being used to build “Trump’s racist border wall” to the CDC to fight a coronavirus outbreak’
- Mini-Mike Bloomberg and Clueless Joe Biden all declared that Trump’s CDC budget cuts to fund his Military buildup, now left the CDC unprepared to if a coronavirus outbreak happened in the U.S.
Amazingly, none other that the Trump-Hating AP fact-checkers call out Biden and Bloomberg for their imbecilic claims:
They’re both wrong to say the agencies have seen their money cut. Bloomberg is repeating the false allegation in a new ad that states the U.S. is unprepared for the virus because of “reckless cuts” to the CDC. Trump’s budgets have proposed cuts to public health, only to be overruled by Congress, where there’s strong bipartisan support for agencies such as the CDC and NIH. Instead, financing has increased.
But what’s truly amazing is the fact that if you compare how President Trump has handled the Coronavirus crisis so far, to that of Obama’s handling of the 2009 H1N1/Swine flu epidemic, there’s no comparison.
While President Trump has handled the crisis to near perfection, Obama took a hands off approach for months resulting in 1000 American dying, and thousands hospitalized.
At the time many labeled Obama’s handling of the H1N1/Swine flu health crisis as “Obama’s Katrina” due to his waiting 6 months before declaring a national emergency.
The American Journal of Clinical Pathology reports that this coronavirus (COVID-19) was first seen in late December:
Though Trump is being called a “racist” for doing so, if he hadn’t hardened the U.S. borders at that point, the virus would have had gained a bigger foothold in the country.
Now, let’s go to the Wayback Machine. In April of 2009, the H1N1 became a pandemic.
But Obama did not declare a national emergency until October after the H1N1 virus has killed more than 1,000 Americans and hospitalized over 20,000.
Furthermore, the CDC’s Frieden fretted at the time that efforts to create a vaccine had stumbled:
Frieden said that while the way vaccine is manufactured is “tried and true,” it’s not well-suited for ramping up production during a pandemic because it takes at least six months. The vaccine is produced by growing weakened virus in eggs.
According to Virology Journal, the 2009 H1N1 came into the U.S. from Mexico:
Now, about that “racist” wall …